APPLICATION & LEASING INFORMATION
- All Occupants and Guarantors must complete an online application. The non-refundable application fee is $50 per application. ($100 per family)
Applications can be found at: TCUOFFCAMPUSLIVING.COM on each property page
On the Tenant (student) application please put TCU Student as employer, $1.00 as income, parents address as current address, and where it asks for proof of income, use a random picture of yourself or your pet.
- The deposit is equal to one (1) month’s rent and is due 5 days after application approval. All Tenants and Guarantors will be sent a link to pay this online. After the lease is signed, this becomes the security deposit and will be under the guidelines of the lease. Leases will be signed within 7 days of application approval.
ALL APPLICATIONS DUE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF FIRST APPLICATION
- Leases are joint and several, parents will sign a guarantor form for their student and only be responsible for their portion of the rent thru the lease term.
- Leases can be 1- or 2- years. We do allow residents the opportunity to sublet their room. There is a one-time $300 subletting fee that outgoing resident or sublette must pay prior to the sublette moving in.
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month. The first rent payment will be due on move in date. If move in is mid-month, the 2nd month will be pro-rated to reflect prior mid-month move in. Rent may be paid in full at the beginning of the lease term, paid by semester or in 12 equal installments.
- We ask that you pay rent through our online Tenant Portal. Tenants and Guarantors have access to the online portal.
- Residents are required to set up accounts for electricity, gas,water, trash, electricity and cable/internet service*. This information will be sent out to all Residents and Guarantors one month prior to move in.
For questions and more information, contact:
24 Doors Property Management
24 Doors Property Management and its associates maintain strict compliance with Federal and State Fair Housing laws and the National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics which make it unlawful to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity.