APPLICATION & LEASING INFORMATION
- All Occupants and Guarantors must complete an online application. The non-refundable application fee is $50 per application. ($100 per family)
Applications can be found at: TCUOFFCAMPUSLIVING.COM on each property page
On the Tenant (student) application please put TCU Student as employer, $1.00 as income, parents address as current address, and where it asks for proof of income, use a random picture of yourself or your pet.
- The deposit is equal to one (1) month’s rent and is due 5 days after application approval. All Tenants and Guarantors will be sent a link to pay this online. After the lease is signed, this becomes the security deposit and will be under the guidelines of the lease. Leases will be signed within 7 days of application approval.
ALL APPLICATIONS DUE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF FIRST APPLICATION
- Leases are joint and several, parents will sign a guarantor form for their student and only be responsible for their portion of the rent thru the lease term.
- Leases can be 1- or 2- years. We do allow residents the opportunity to sublet their room. There is a one-time $300 subletting fee that outgoing resident or sublette must pay prior to the sublette moving in.
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month. The first rent payment will be due on move in date. If move in is mid-month, the 2nd month will be pro-rated to reflect prior mid-month move in. Rent may be paid in full at the beginning of the lease term, paid by semester or in 12 equal installments.
- We ask that you pay rent through our online Tenant Portal. Tenants and Guarantors have access to the online portal.
- Residents are required to set up accounts for electricity, gas,water, trash, electricity and cable/internet service*. This information will be sent out to all Residents and Guarantors one month prior to move in.
*Some utilities are provided by the owner, please confirm this prior to setting up your utilities
For questions and more information, contact: